From Tuesday 07 July 2020
To Friday 10 July 2020
Hits : 59
The main objective is training the staff of competent authorities and other stakeholders in order to keep them updated with the aspects of EU law in the area of inspection and calibration of pesticide application equipment (PAE), being able to achieve a harmonized, objective and adequate process in all Member States (MS). Additionaly it is intended to spread this activity among other countries outside EU, as relevant food suppliers to the EU.
- Increase knowledge and awareness of EU regulations concerning inspection and calibration of pesticides application equipment (Sustainable Use Directive, Machine Directive, ISO standards for inspection of PAEs, ISO standards for new sprayer’s requirements, etc.)
- Ensure a complete and better understanding on the field of inspections and calibrations of PAEs
- Provide main guidelines and clear procedures on important aspects of calibration and maintenance of PAEs.
- Promote uniformity and harmonization of inspection procedures along MS of UE and networking among participants
- Demonstrate the benefits (technical, economic and environmental) of the inspection procedure together with a proper calibration method
- Ensure a harmonized, practical and suitable training process for staff in charge of the organization of inspector’s training activities in Europe.
- Keep participants updated with the latest developments in the spray application technologies.
- Sharing country’s experiences and knowledge
Dateline for registration : 07 May 2020
Selection procedure :
The criteria to attend the training session should be the following:
- Relevance to daily work: Staff of Competent Authority of the MS involved in official control activities and field inspectors of PAE. Delegates from candidate members and EFTA/EEA countries can also been included.
- Sufficient level of language: participants should master the official language of the training sessions (English).
- Ability to share their experience: priority will be given to participants whom the position will allow to share with colleagues the outputs of the training.
Training center & accommodation :
The participants will be accommodated at the Landhause Seela Hotel
Landhause Seela Hotel
38104 Braunschweig, Alemania
+49 531 370010
The hotel is situated to 5 min of the Natural Park Riddagshausen, and offer confortable rooms (four stars), with balcony, free wiffi and all that our trainees needs during the training session.
The hotel has good connections; 5 minutes to the city center and highway to the main airports around the city.
Braunschweig or Brunswick is located in the state of the Lower Saxonian, in Germany. A powerful and influential centre of commerce in medieval Germany, Braunschweig was a member of the Hanseatic League from the 13th until the 17th century, and the capital of the state of Brunswick until its disestablishment in 1946.
Location Braunschweig, Germany