From Tuesday 05 May 2020
To Friday 08 May 2020
Hits : 322
The main objective is training the staff of competent authorities and other stakeholders in order to keep them updated with the aspects of EU law in the area of inspection and calibration of pesticide application equipment (PAE), being able to achieve a harmonized, objective and adequate process in all Member States (MS). Additionaly it is intended to spread this activity among other countries outside EU, as relevant food suppliers to the EU.
- Increase knowledge and awareness of EU regulations concerning inspection and calibration of pesticides application equipment (Sustainable Use Directive, Machine Directive, ISO standards for inspection of PAEs, ISO standards for new sprayer’s requirements, etc.)
- Ensure a complete and better understanding on the field of inspections and calibrations of PAEs
- Provide main guidelines and clear procedures on important aspects of calibration and maintenance of PAEs.
- Promote uniformity and harmonization of inspection procedures along MS of UE and networking among participants
- Demonstrate the benefits (technical, economic and environmental) of the inspection procedure together with a proper calibration method
- Ensure a harmonized, practical and suitable training process for staff in charge of the organization of inspector’s training activities in Europe.
- Keep participants updated with the latest developments in the spray application technologies.
- Sharing country’s experiences and knowledge
Dateline for registration : 05 March 2020
Selection procedure :
The criteria to attend the training session should be the following:
- Relevance to daily work: Staff of Competent Authority of the MS involved in official control activities and field inspectors of PAE. Delegates from candidate members and EFTA/EEA countries can also been included.
- Sufficient level of language: participants should master the official language of the training sessions (English).
- Ability to share their experience: priority will be given to participants whom the position will allow to share with colleagues the outputs of the training.
Training center & accommodation :
The participants will be accommodated at the Hotel Chopin Business & SPA ****
Hotel Chopin Business & SPA ****
Romualda Traugutta, 21
Hotel Chopin is a comfortable four-star business hotel located in the centre of Sochaczew. They are in a convenient location on the route between Warsaw Lodz and Poznan. Travelling to Warsaw
along the motorway and to the Chopin Airport takes about 40 minutes.
Skierniewice is a town in central Poland with 48,327 inhabitants (2016), situated in the Łódź Voivodship (since 1999), previously capital of Skierniewice Voivodship (1975–1998). It is the capital of
Skierniewice County. The town is situated almost exactly halfway between Łódź and Warsaw.
Location Skirviewice, Poland