The objective of the MCZ course is to harmonise the approaches and to spread knowledge and best practice concerning the Implementation of microbiological criteria (Course 1) and the Control of zoonoses, with a particular focus on the control of Salmonella in poultry and pigs and Campylobacter along the poultry meat production chain (Course 2). This is the 7th MC session which will take place in Venice, Italy.
Objectives : The Specific objective of the present project is to spread knowledge and best practices in relation with EU rules on general food labelling and claims as well as on specific categories of foods such as food supplements, foods with added vitamins and minerals and foods for specific groups of the population. The contract requests the provision of 2 training courses addressing : a) the implementation of microbiological criteria; b) the control of zoonoses, with a particular focus on the control of Salmonella in poultry and pigs and Campylobacter along the poultry meat production chain.
• Day 1 : Welcoming address and introduction on Zoonoses and the EU legal framework
• Day 2 : Risk Management related to Salmonella
• Day 3: Control of Salmonella and Campylobacter
• Day 4: Campylobacter and closing meeting
Deadline of registration : October 29, 2019
Selection procedure :
• Relevant technical background: participants should preferably have the necessary knowledge in the relevant legislation and controls of food information and nutrient values;
• Relevancy to daily work: participants should, in priority, be staff of the competent authorities and be involved in the control of food products;
• Sufficient language skills: in order to ensure the transfer of knowledge and opportunities to exchange views, participants should master the language of the training session for which they applied;
• Ability to share their experience: priority will be given to participants whose position will allow them to share the outputs of the training sessions with colleagues.
Training center & Accommodation :
Participants will be accommodated at the
22 Avenue Jean Lolive