Food and Feed of Non Animal Origin 2015-2016
11 training sessions on Control checks at border inspection posts for the Work Package 1, organised in 3 courses;
10 training sessions on Import controls on certain feed and food of non-animal origin for the Work Package 2;
11 training sessions on Trade control and expert system (TRACES) for the Work Package 3, organised in 4 courses;
10 training sessions on Control of commercial and non-commercial movements of dogs and cats.
- Number of events in 2013 and 2014: 10
- Seminar duration: 3 days
- Regional coverage: Riga (Latvia), Rotterdam (The Netherlands), Valencia (Spain), Genoa (Italy), Frankfurt (Germany)
- Be officers of the national Competent Authority, relevant government ministries, inspection services and official food-testing laboratories;
- Be involved in official control activities, in particular policy makers and senior inspectors involved in the official controls on import of food of non-animal origin.
- Be preferably in a position to disseminate the knowledge acquired during the workshop within the national competent authority and/or to private sector operators;
- Proficiency in the language of the training (English)
- Training session in Frankfurt are mainly addressed to staff operating or involved in airports
- On Day 0: transfer from airport to the hotel, welcome drink and room charge (Single occupancy);
- On Day one and Day two: breakfast, access to fully equipped training facilities, documentation, 2 coffee breaks per day, lunch, dinner and room charge (Single occupancy);
- On Day three: breakfast, lunch, access to fully equipped training facilities, and transfer from the hotel to the airport.
Lead firm: Agriconsulting Europe S.A.
Partners: JVLc, AETS, AINIA, NVWA, AENOR
Tel: +32 2 736 22 77
Project manager: Alicia JUAREZ PALLARES (AESA)
Tel: +32 2 788 53 56
- Food and Veterinary Service of the Republic of Latvia – BIP Riga Port
- Government Delegation in Valencia, Foreign Health, Port BIP of Valencia Community
- DPE of Rotterdam
- Italian National Health System, USMAF (DPE in Genoa)
- Hessen State Laboratory and BIP Frankfurt Airport