BTSF World - Food Safety/Plant Health - Asia/Pacific
Contract: EAHC 2012 96 13 – BTSF World - Food Safety/Plant Health – Asia/Pacific
The project covers the organisation and implementation of training activities in Asia and Pacific countries in the framework of the "Better Training for Safer Food" initiative, to improve and strengthen the Sanitary and Phytosanitary (SPS) framework to allow better production, processing and trade of safe food, healthy animals and plants. The project includes the organisation of 7 four-days workshops and 270 working days of sustained training and technical assistance mission from October 2013 to September 2016.
The Specific objective of the present project is to spread knowledge and best practices in order to improve the sanitary and phytosanitary framework of Asian and Pacific countries with regarding food safety and Plant health. This objective will be achieved through the provision of training courses addressing the latest developments with regards to risk assessment, plant health, plant protection products and fisheries products.
Lists of workshops to be implemented in 2014:
- Training workshop on Pesticides
- EU-China workshop on Risk Analysis Principles Applied to Food Safety
- Training workshop on Plant Health
- Training workshop on Fisheries
The workshops are opened to participants from concerned Competent Authorities (public servants only) in countries invited to the workshop.
Applications are collected through a workshop-specific National Project Coordinator in each beneficiary country designated in cooperation with the relevant Delegation of the EU.
Professional experience in the topic of the workshop in competent authorities and fluency in English or any specific language of translation are required.
The project provides under condition (see below) full financial support to 45 trainees per workshop (315 in total) including:
- Organisation of international or domestic travel from home to the place of the workshop
- Full board accommodation for 4 nights min. in 4-star hotel or equivalent
- Access to the workshop venues
- Transfer to other training sites (e.g: technical visits)
- Social event
- Training kit (folders, USB flashdisks and stationeries)
- AETS (leader)
- AESA (partner)
- FVI (partner)
- Fabrice CLAVERIE (Project Leader)
- Sébastien RAHOUX (Project Manager)
Tel : +33 (0)5 59 72 43 23